Shocking
Kid Shopping

iceman-dln005:

dln68:

Plug waited outside for his smaller brother. He beamed as he always did at the ice bot as he exited their home. Crouching down to Ice’s level, he returned the hug. 

" Alright then, let’s get going. " He chuckled to the eager little bot.

He rose and walked out at a pace Ice could follow. After a while of walking, the two bots meandered into the city. At this time of year, Halloween themed shops lined the strips. Costumes and decorations hung in the windows. 

" Pick which one you’d like to go in. Let’s see what we can find. " Plug grinned down to Ice. 

Ice practically hopped up and down with excitement the whole time they were walking toward the city. Once they did arrive in the city and the small childbot spotted all the stores that were ready for Halloween, the old-young bot could not contain his excitement.

"Oh maaaan there are so many to choose from!" Ice yelped out, practically giving himself a whiplash from turning his head so quickly to look at the different stores. Finally spotting a mostly child looking store, Ice sprinted for the door, yelling behind him, "This way!"

As soon as he hopped into the door, Ice stopped and stared. So many costumes, he thought. Without even turning around to see if Plug was behind him, Ice quickly started wandering the aisles, looking for a costume he thinks it’s suitable.

He followed suit when the little ice bot darted off into on of the shops. From the look of the front, the shop seemed to have more costumed tailored for children - which in Ice’s case was perfect.  

Plug kept up for the most part, only losing him once. Luckily, Ice wasn’t too hard to spot, so he quickly returned to his smaller brother’s side - who didn’t even seem to have noticed they had been separated for a second. Oh well. The way Ice browsed the assortment of costumed humored the electric bot, such happiness was contagious after all. 

" Let’s see if we can’t find a seal, or a snowman, or penguin, or even a polar bear. " He grinned, " Any of those would look adorable. " 

bot-inthebubble:

dln68:

Yes, there is that. We’ll just have to be careful. 

"Be careful?” There will be kids out there! If I hurt any of them on accident —

You won’t though, you won’t. Every time we’ve been out in the city you’ve not harmed one person. And I’ll be with you the whole time. So, yes, we’ve just got to be careful if we go out, like we always have. 

Kid Shopping

iceman-dln005:

dln68:

*Plug laughs at the sound of Ice’s excitement* I thought you’d like that idea. Meet me right out in front of the house, alright Ice. 

"Okay!" 

Ice disconnects the link from Plug and quickly scoots off the bed. Still in his fluffy sheep pajama pants, the small ice bot quickly dug around his closet and found a simple pair of blue jeans and a long sleeved shirt that had a cartoon seal on it. Quickly changing out of his clothes (and leaving his pajamas all over the floor, along with all of his stuffed animals and whatever else he has on his floor) he slipped on his shoes and bolted out the door.

Exiting out of the front door and closing it, making sure it was locked, he turned around and saw his younger taller cousin waiting for him and his face broke out in the bright grin he’s used to wearing. “Plug!” he yelled, quickly scampering over and hugging the bot tightly. “I’m ready!”

Plug waited outside for his smaller brother. He beamed as he always did at the ice bot as he exited their home. Crouching down to Ice’s level, he returned the hug. 

" Alright then, let’s get going. " He chuckled to the eager little bot.

He rose and walked out at a pace Ice could follow. After a while of walking, the two bots meandered into the city. At this time of year, Halloween themed shops lined the strips. Costumes and decorations hung in the windows. 

" Pick which one you’d like to go in. Let’s see what we can find. " Plug grinned down to Ice. 

iceman-dln005:

I’m doing well, little-big bro. How about you and I go out for a little costume shopping. Sounds like fun, doesn’t it?

*an excited squeal comes through the line* That DOES sound like fun! Give me a couple minutes to get ready!

Where do you want me to meet you?

*Plug laughs at the sound of Ice’s excitement* I thought you’d like that idea. Meet me right out in front of the house, alright Ice. 

bot-inthebubble:

dln68:

bot-inthebubble:

I’ve always sort of wondered what it’s like to trick-or-treat.

It’s good fun, I imagine that you might have a good time if you’re up for it.

image

I-It might be fun, but there’s still the problem of being an electrocution hazard.

Yes, there is that. We’ll just have to be careful. 

bot-inthebubble:

I’ve always sort of wondered what it’s like to trick-or-treat.

It’s good fun, I imagine that you might have a good time if you’re up for it.

Hey there, Nadey. Did I miss anything?

dln-066:

if I don’t return from my latest adventure you can have my zazzle collection

please don’t forget to feed the birds they are nesting on my windowsill I can’t make them leave

I’m not even going to ask.

Did you at least remember to lock the front door before you left. 

Happy deactivation day, Plug! To commemorate the day we laughed in the face of 'destiny' I've put together a little event for us! While our maker's suggestion of 'a day at the roller rink' is a sweet gesture on his part, I've gone ahead and re-booked the nice room at his usual banquet hall for some drinks and food, on his tab of course. Times and coordinates attached: see you there!

jewel im trying to repress those memories why would u bring them back/totes ic 

Still such a peculiar thing to celebrate. Well, if it meant spending time with his line, then he supposed there was no harm in it. Sure, he’d go. 

>See you there, Jewel. It’ll be great. 

bot-inthebubble:

dln68:

>I would have stayed, but I was on call today! I’ll be over in a bit, promise. 

[He chuckles]

>I assume you like it, yes?

>Y-yeah, but…

[He goes through the clothing with an expression of surprise.]

>I… I just… Thank you.

>Hehe, you’re welcome, love. They’re letting me go now, so I’ll be over soon. Just you and me for the rest of the day. 

bot-inthebubble:

dln68:

Well, I already did so too late for that. I put them in a box, they should be outside your bedroom door right now. Unless Tengu stole them. Now that I think about it, leaving your presents unattended was probably not my greatest idea. 

[The box outside contains a small collection of books, some regular classic and contemporary novels, others little puzzle books Dynamo liked. There were a few new pairs of clothes, varying shades of green, stuffed in around the books. And on top of the box was a pumpkin spice latte with Dynamo’s name written on it. ] 

>Hey, you could have stuck around…

[Dynamo comes to the door to get the box and the latte — It’s that time of year again, isn’t it? He takes a sip from the straw — he hasn’t had this in ages — and sits down to open the presents. He didn’t get much less flustered.]

>Plug!

>I would have stayed, but I was on call today! I’ll be over in a bit, promise. 

[He chuckles]

>I assume you like it, yes?

bot-inthebubble:

dln68:

Good thing you keep me around so I can keep track for you. Oh, yes I got you a few things too. 

A-a few things?

[Dynamo’s getting a little flustered over here.]

Y-you didn’t need to do that! I didn’t even remember until you told me…

Well, I already did so too late for that. I put them in a box, they should be outside your bedroom door right now. Unless Tengu stole them. Now that I think about it, leaving your presents unattended was probably not my greatest idea. 

[The box outside contains a small collection of books, some regular classic and contemporary novels, others little puzzle books Dynamo liked. There were a few new pairs of clothes, varying shades of green, stuffed in around the books. And on top of the box was a pumpkin spice latte with Dynamo’s name written on it. ] 

bot-inthebubble:

dln68 replied to your post:

You mean you don’t know? Isn’t today your activation day?

image

—What?

O-oh!

It is, isn’t it? Oh, Maker, I don’t keep track of this sort of thing…

Good thing you keep me around so I can keep track for you. Oh, yes I got you a few things too. 

Hey Plug! *runs up to his younger sibling and clings onto his leg* Is Dynamo okay? He's not mad at me is he? *pouts a bit* I have an idea! You think Dad might actually fix up Dynamo... to make him safe?

iceman-dln005:

dln68:

Oh, hello there Ice, I see you’re better. *He lifts Ice up off the ground* Dyna’s doing well,  still a little shaken from the incident, but he should be alright. No, no, he’s not mad at you- Hm???*He blinks a few times* Uh, maybe- maybe he can, though I’m not very sure. 

*pretty much clings to Plug after being picked up* Yes I am! :D I hope he’s going to be all right… tell him I said I’m sorry again! *pouts again* It’s my fault for being so clumsy…

But we can ask Dad right? I mean, would Dad be okay with you having a boyfriend? And he can fix up Dynamo! I don’t see why not! … I think. 

Oh, hush. It’s not your fault. But I’ll tell him if it will make you feel better.

Perhaps we should, hopefully he can, he was alright with Spark, I don’t see why he wouldn’t be fine with him… Dynamo would be so happy to have a properly functioning generator again. 

Hey Plug! *runs up to his younger sibling and clings onto his leg* Is Dynamo okay? He's not mad at me is he? *pouts a bit* I have an idea! You think Dad might actually fix up Dynamo... to make him safe?

Oh, hello there Ice, I see you’re better. *He lifts Ice up off the ground* Dyna’s doing well,  still a little shaken from the incident, but he should be alright. No, no, he’s not mad at you- Hm???*He blinks a few times* Uh, maybe- maybe he can, though I’m not very sure. 

party pooper

bot-inthebubble:

dln68:

Plug beamed when Dynamo decided to come out of his hiding spot. He took hold of his companion’s hand and helped him up, instantly pulling him into a hug once he was on his feet. 

" The night’s still young, " he said as he brushed some dust off of Dynamo, " We can still have a good time, even if it involves just you and me alone on the stern watching the waves. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. " 

Dynamo leaned into his embrace, still tense, but slowly relaxing in his arms. It was hard to dispel the anxiety he had over what had happened, but Plug told him it was okay. He had to try and believe that.

"That… sounds nice, actually." Dynamo rested his head on Plug’s collarbone, sighing slightly. "I’m sorry, I knew you were looking forward to seeing people… You can still go if you want."

Plug rested his chin atop Dynamo’s head for a moment, letting out a sign as he pet the other’s back. He had intended on saying a few hellos to people, along with introducing Dynamo to a couple of his family members. But right now didn’t seem like a good time. 

"Never mind. " He said, " I’ll meet with them another time. But right now, this is you and me time. " 

He broke from their embrace but still kept hold of Dynamo’s hand as he led him towards the back of the ship, where, like the upper decks, was mostly empty. 

  • Ask Me